Tuesday, March 1, 2016

As the result of leap year . . .

Some months have 31 days. Some have 30 days.

Which months have 28 days?





I hope you said "all of them."

Guess which year is/was a leap year:
  • 1929
  • 1930
  • 1931
  • 2016
Yup. Of that group, just the one. This one. In 1929 through 1931, February had a mere 28 days. Therefore, in keeping to the routine of posting about Empire Builders on the 85th anniversary of each broadcast, the submission corresponding to March 2, 1931, will appear on Wednesday of this week instead of the usual Tuesday offering. No big deal, though, since Empire Builders always aired on Monday nights, and I've been blogging every Tuesday for the past two years.

Check back tomorrow, and I should have something new for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use my email address to contact me directly. If you post a comment here, I would appreciate it if you let me know who you are. I cannot reply to anonymous comments - there is no way for me to get back to you.